“To submit an abstract for an oral presentation or student poster, complete the appropriate online form by Monday, May 5. You will be notified regarding the status of your abstract by June 2.The majority of accepted abstracts will fit within one of the session topics listed below. However, you may submit under the Open Topic category, from which we will develop one or two additional sessions. Student posters are requested as general submissions.
- Application of statistical and machine learning methods in hydrology
- Biomass crops to enhance water quality
- Critical zone observatory research
- Effects of climate and land use changes on Illinois water resources
- Floodplains: recent developments in science, management and restoration
- Global challenges and opportunities at the boundaries of water and sanitation research
- Illinois regional water supply planning
- Monitoring to modeling (TMDLs)
- Protecting water quality and addressing flooding on multiple fronts in Cook County
- Resolving chronic problems with landfills and waste fills
- State of Lake Michigan
- Stream restoration
- The energy implications of resource recovery in wastewater treatment
- Water for energy: power generation, fracking, and more”
Follow the link above for additional information about the conference and the submission process, and contact Lisa Merrifield for questions.